Friday, October 29, 2004

Add another dream to the pile. This involved me starring in a well-known musical that I had not rehearsed at all. I er, sort of went on stage with the script in hand. And played to quite an audience. The sort of stuffy old English people with big dresses and all. Dunno which of the Whose Line cast were trying to produce this musical, but I got through fine because... actually I don't know why - I woke up.

American Express sent me a letter inviting me to sign up for their platinum credit card. I am going to keep the letter, because it says "between 21 and 55 years of age" and "minimum $50000 a year" and is a good joke. Also, it makes me feel important and classy.

Have I said Greg Proops is too damn smart? Well, he is. He is so, so, so smart. Bloody hell, that man knows everything. Everything.

Mugglenet are making some MUD for the HP world, which sounds pretty cool. Can't wait for it. Can't wait for Os to be over either.