Thursday, June 17, 2004

Yesterday Zit came to my house at 7 something in the morning and we prepared Elly's present and trooped over to the MRT to get to Elly's house. We blew balloons in the train, which flew around like lost chickens, and we were wondering how we were going to get to her house with the balloons like that. Elly's brother (Sean) and her father are so nice; they picked us up in the car. ^_^ We walked into Elly's bedroom, she opened her eyes, and told us we were mad.

*grins hugely*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) DEAR!

After Elly had to go for her facial at 10, I went to Tampines Mall to see if I could catch PoA again, and lo, it was 10.10 am and I bought tickets for the 10 am show and when I got in there were still commercials, bless them. =)

Anyway, PoA was even more brillianter, forgive my grammar, and convinced me to accept some things I didn't, though I still think the CG-ed leaf looks too CG-fied. I still jumped when Trelawney's hand landed on Harry's shoulder, and the dementors were even more scary. I noticed the little blue bird this time too. =P Anyone who thinks book 5 sucked, or that the movie wasn't that good should read/watch it again. *nods firmly*

PoA is one DVD I have to get.

**

In other news, HQT is spiffy! We have the spiffiest bots in the world! *proud*

No comments: