Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Sigh.

I can't stand it. It keeps happening. I have a great time, and then I come home, and something happens to make me miserable. My mum was mad at my brother today because he hadn't finished packing for his Australia trip and he was due to be at the airport in about 2 hours. And there was an issue about a tie that went missing but I couldn't be bothered to listen because it drains me. Somehow it's always like that; I know Andrew Matthews said in his book things like these were patterns and you gotta break out of it by not dwelling on it or summat but. Sigh. Then I read things here and there and I don't know why they really make me upset.

Anyway, I was going to come on to say that the people I know are wonderously funny, and it's great being with them. I can't wait for the next Buskers' Festival (probably not this year) that I can go out in a big group and have loads and loads of fun with like we went on the Knight Bus today.

*hearts everyone*

No comments: