Monday, June 14, 2004

Meme, because I want to. This one has been sitting in my inbox for ages (November 3rd, 2003 - from Janice).

--

I am not: famous. Yet.

I love: my friends.

I hate: in minimal amounts because it wastes energy. [*agrees*]

I fear: dying before I accomplish my goals.

I hope: I'm not as un-nice as I think I am.

I hear: medieval music, now, because I'm listening to the PoA soundtrack.

I crave: nothing, at the moment, chocolate when I'm depressed, and baked potato soup when I feel expensive.

I regret: a lot but I try not to.

I cry: in movies, except when I don't.

I care: too little about people.

I always: try to try my best.

I believe: in me.

I feel alone: in big places.

I listen: to you and music.

I hide: in the corner.

I drive: people away.

I sing: in lifts and in the bathroom.

I dance: in front of the mirror.

I write: excuses-for-songs.

I play: guitar, mahjong, Quidditch, and with your heart.

I miss: old Chinese HDB homes.

I search: for easy ways out.

I learn: something new every day. *g*

I feel: intimidated and small.

I know: enough Cantonese to make up a grand total of two sentences.

I say: nothing, but I'm listening.

I succeed: in being an insensitive wart.

I dream: of flying.

I wonder: what I'll be doing 5 years down the road.

I want: my dream house.

I have: annoyed many people, no doubt.

I give: to charity (without the capital C).

I fell: in love with a jerk.

I fight: with myself over some things, and with my brother over other things.

I need: love, encouragement and chocolate. And oh, how could we forget? Music.

<33

No comments: