Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Didn't get up at 4.30 am. Am sicker than I was yesterday. Came home in the middle of school, fell asleep and lost my voice. Have a temperatue of 37.2 degrees, that's what the thermometer says. I'm doing my Chinese test on Thursday. Tomorrow I'm supposed to be meeting Paul to exchange presents and I was quite looking forward to that but I don't think I can pull it off considering how poorly I feel. Swim Carn on Friday, how? And Sandwich Making tomorrow, I need people down to film.

Gods, I'm still thinking of work and stuff. You need rest, girl.

--

There are planes flying towards my house, exceptionally bright. I wonder where they're going?

--

Izzy has lent me a book about how to get through auditions. I'm learning quite a bit. Yes, that instead of doing work. My reasoning is that I am too sick to do work, but a nice bit of reading helps. =)

No comments: