Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Today I called Ms Woon Mrs Quah. It was so embarrassing, because I still mix them up, and the look on her face was... dunno how to say lah. I still greet Mrs Quah as Ms Woon in class, except that's not so bad because everyone else says Mrs Quah or mumbles anyway, and no one can hear me. But today, I said very clearly, "Mrs Quah!" when Ms Woon stepped out of the staffroom. I don't think she believed me when I said they looked alike. No one would think so anyway; it's just me. I dread History tomorrow. First block of the day! *dies*

I did it before, when I asked Dynamike to sign my Buskers' Festival programme booklet when he'd already signed it. I completely didn't recognise him at all.

This morning I dreamt that a few of us were in class, and the lights were not on, and we were just chillin, being silly, and somehow I think shifting tables around for fun. The discipline head walked past our classroom and peeped through the window in the door, and I pretended that I was trying to shift the tables nicely. Or something. Then she walked on, and we all breathed a sigh of relief, afterwhich she burst into the classroom with two guys or something, and said I was in trouble. They showed a video of my gesturing to her to move on past the classroom like there was nothing interesting here to see, and they found that very suspicious. I remember the intense fear and that awful dread. Maybe it's a warning. Don't get into trouble.

No comments: