Friday, February 06, 2004

It's Friday, and I'm so glad I met Evelyn, Jingwen and Christine at BK because damn, I just caught the most amazing movie. I could not find any thing wrong with it. Which is amazing. Amazing. If I were picky I can point out a few things, but then I can always justify why they did that, so I have nothing to say. Maybe I could say that the style didn't blow me away; mind you - there was nothing wrong with the style at all, it just wasn't something to say "my god I loved the style", but then I cannot think of anything else which would have worked better, so again there is seriously nothing wrong with this movie. Maybe they ripped history off. But I wouldn't know, would I? So. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Right down to the ringing sound effect of the sword being drawn, I am blown away.

Go watch The Last Samurai if you haven't already.

In other news, I am a cheerleader. *confetti*

No comments: