Saturday, February 07, 2004

First mass dance session went pretty well. The sec 1s are very very fast, we've finished two-thirds of the dance already. We never expected to. The only thing is one of the classes has people from both extremes - the really enthusiastic bunch I'm really really proud off ("No! We don't want break! Let's do more mass dance! It's for Buckle!") and the really really absolutely bo chap ones who really don't care at all (*sits and doesn't budge*). That class cannot handle one, apparently; they make their PSLs cry. Which is really sad.

Sigh.

Well, homework to do, afterwhich am going to watch my brother play his trombone at Musical World. I'll probably doze off because I'm quite tired after a whole morning of jumping around doing mass dance, which is a pity because I think the music will be good.

No comments: