Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Randy owes me lunch, bwahaha. He broke two resolutions before I did. Honestly, I don't think we've lasted this long before, it's been almost two weeks into the new year! Hahahahaha...

Points of learning:
1. When you remember something you have to do/bring, write it down immediately.
2. Never go to bed without finishing your work, even if you just want to lie down. You know what happens.
3. Don't waste time. It's... a waste of time.

Progress of "my" projects:
1. Heritage Tree Trail - stagnant again. Probably should hold a meeting soon. It needs to get moving, and I don't want to have to keep prodding it.
2. Buckle Video Project - on schedule, but only because there hasn't been anything on the schedule recently. Needs editting.
3. Guitar/Dance Nite - moving on, having meetings, discussing things, have to get comms settled with dance, I think it'll be fine, with Mdm Yeo guiding us.
4. Bollywood Affairs - going great, only needs to get started on. =P
5. Valentine's Day dedications - off to a pretty good start. *huggles Yushan, Huishan, Wulei and Emily* This year's gonna be 100 times better than last year's.

We had interviews with sec 1s today. Chose 11 sec 1s and 2 sec 3s. So many people signed up but only about 20 turned up. Oh well. I think we've had a good haul though, if I can say that.

No comments: