Friday, April 06, 2007

Janice's 5

1. Do you find yourself watching movies differently, now that you're a film student-ish type? ( Paying more attention to cinematography and structure, etc -- and if so, when did this start? Sec school..? )

Oh yes, the moment I started reading film/cinematography books. Secondary school thereabouts, yes. I think I like movies for their juxtapositions between transitions between scenes. (Ahahaha now you know I'm spewing bullcrap.) I can still enjoy them; it's not like I've lost all sense of watching movies like a normal person, I am just a bit more critical/appreciative about the things other people might not care about. ^_^;

2. What sort of food ( in terms of national origin) is your favourite?

Ahahha I CANNOT CHOOSE! Me ENCANTA comer! Cantonese food is good, as is Italian, and I would like to eat more Mexican food. Of course, Singaporean cuisine (like Katong laksa and Hokkien prawn mee) is tambien muy buen!

3. What countries/cities are on your list of Definitely Must Visit places, and why?

I want to visit places that really really light up at night (New York, Paris) because lights make everything that much more romantic. And then New York again because, omg, it's New York, and I <3 NY. I want to work in TV in NY. I don't know why I'm not more crazy about LA; I guess when The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are taped in NY... ehehe.
Spain/Latin America, just because I'm learning EspaƱol.
Sweden, to see what the fuss is about.
Sydney, again, cos I loved it there; and Perth because of her sky.
The whole of Europe, cos... it's... old. Eh? Hollywood. Because, you know, !!!! (even though NY totally trumps Hollywood. or not. we'll see.)
Canada? Cos I want to find out how close the real Canada is to all the stereotypes.
LONDON. Cos I like their accents. And well the English countryside too.
Japan, I guess, cos everyone's been there or something.

4. What three words would you use to sum yourself up?

A bit spastic.

Um ok maybe not. How's this: hungry for more.

5. Besides boybands, what bands/artistes do you like? ~_^

I like Tori Amos, and the funny musicians, like Stephen Lynch <333333333.

No comments: