Saturday, February 10, 2007

the weekend!

is finally here!

YAY oh man this week has been so incredibly insane but I guess it worked out!

We got our radio show done and I liked it a lot and Glen was a good guests and our talksets were good and our stingers were fun and everyone made the ending rock so hard HURRAAAAAY!!

And our website is beautiful because Sue Anne designed it to be so and Ethan's so sweet and oh I'm just glad it's all over!

I'll be so happy when school's out... of course there'll be exams... and singlecam is still due... and radio skills test is on Friday... but those'll work themselves out.
WOOHOO!

I think I am going to change my blog layout, too. And tomorrow I'm going shopping and I have to neaten out the rest of the mess in my room. I have enough energy now - I slept a lot. Yesterday I was on my way home for a very long time because I slept a lot. I slept on the bus and got off one stop late, and then I slept all the way on the train from Tampines to Boon Lay and then back to Paya Lebar, all on the same train. I was so much of tired. And then I dragged myself home and fell asleep - at about 7+ I think. And I woke up past 12 today. W00t!

K I'm going to do something in Photoshop now. I dunno what. Just something.

No comments: