Sunday, January 14, 2007

tag'd

So I got tagged by Janice and have to list 10 weird/rarely known things/habits about me.

1. I once got a kid in my PAP kindergarten scolded because I was crying (I didn't want to be in school). The teacher asked me who bullied me, and I didn't know what to say, so I randomly pointed to this boy. I hope he wasn't too mad at me.

2. I like 90s pop music more than the stuff that plays on radio now.

3. I love receiving mail, but I lose at life when I try to write letters and mail them. I have started writing letters and not mailed them for more than a year now. In this manner, I have lost touch with someone I met in Australia on a tour, who used to send me Christmas cards every year. I'm an asshole like that.

4. I've always wanted to be rich enough to host lovely parties in a lovely big house.

5. I haven't yet made a video that I really, really like.

6. My favourite festival is Chinese New Year. I am quite traditionally Chinese when it comes to festivals and special occasions.

7. I used to read Goosebumps books and not be able to sleep at night. There was one about a talking killer plant that could turn into a person or something and the only way you could tell if the guy was real was to prick him and see if he had green blood. I was very afraid.

8. Green tea makes me high. It is also one of my favourite drinks.

9. I can't seem to wear rings or bracelets. They get in the way and I constantly fiddle with them.

10. I jinx every pair of ear/headphones I own. Even if they're my brother's and I borrow them. They all soon just decide not to work any more. I don't know how it happens but it does.

**

I went to IKEA with Izzy today and had lots of fun! I also bought a lovely mirror and some lights. She bought 2 snakes which I told her to name Sylar 1 and Sylar 2 but she doesn't have to.

**

MEP is being scary!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: