Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good Times!

I'm home! I just came back from our RGS gathering and it was fun! And everyone is doing medical attachments or internships at law firms, and has been accepted into like Oxford and Cambridge and Yale and things like that, and here I am, still schooling. Ahahahha.

But oh man it was cool because there were actually about like 60 people who turned up (according to Sarong) and I saw all the familiar faces and I talked to Ms Ning and made a Physics joke and there was wine and satay and Lee Ying, who is hilarious, and said "I can't believe we used to like Britney Spears" which is true because we used to go to the girl's toilet and sing "Lucky" during recess.

There was also Pictionary In The Sand (With A Satay Stick) because Landa turned up and she's really the best Pictionary drawer in the world. I LOVE playing Pictionary with her and Janice cos it's super hilarious ahahhaha. We played until everyone left and the final score stands at Su-E 1 (or 2 if you count The Matrix), Janice 7, and ME 10 I WON I WON MWAHAHHA.

I'm so good that Landa drew half a moon and I guessed Night At The Museum. ;D

And then I wanted a thirst-quenching drink so Janice, Su-E and I walked to Marine Cove and on the way we tried to get free ice-cream but failed, then Su-E left us and so Janice and I went to Macs, where we got drinks, and then saw this on the paper on the tray:

Every Chinese New Year's Eve, the monster Sui will come and touch children's foreheads, making normal children insane, and smart children mentally retarded.

Which I thought was HILARIOUS. LOL. LOLOLOL. Try reading it like a newscaster (see figure 1).



Figure 1 - Gravitas Montage*

ROFL.

**

Before the gathering I went for Open House where I was a mentally retarded stage manager. So noob lah. But being crew is fun lah. I think I don't want to be stage manager unless I know all the equipment and I actually can do the other roles. Because I didn't know like, the soundman's job, so most of the time we'd do like mic check or monitor speaker check or line check but I don't know what he's checking for... things like that. So, yeah. But I really learnt a lot these 3 days being in PC and doing Open House, especially on Saturday where I was combination runner/ASM/stage crew. Wah damn tiring, but quite cool lah. ;D


* Janice watch! Got Anderson Cooper! Alive! XD

No comments: