Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Presents!

K I'm supposed to be cleaning up my room, something that I have been supposed to do for about half a year.

But instead I shall list what I got for Christmas. ;D Not a huge haul compared to previous years, but still good!

From my mum and dad: A book called How To Cheat In Photoshop, which is SUPERKOOL, but only cos I'd actually asked for it; and $150. ;D Awesome.
From my brother: Dead Man's Chest VCD! Though I wish he'd got the DVD, but hey I cannot complain!
From my other relatives: chocolate chocolate chocolate tigger plushie peter pan mug and one present I left in my aunt's house.
From my downstairs neighbour: A plushie/pillow thing.
From my upstairs neighbour: A pretty star necklace and earrings set.
From Daryl: OMG IT'S AMERICA THE BOOK TEACHER'S EDITION.

Thank you everyone.

I got my brother season 1 of Little Britain ;D and I got my mum fancy toothpicks in a holder and they're all shaped like mahjong tiles, as well as a cheng-yu-a-day little handbook. And I got my dad two cushions. My brother got my mum a pacman game that you can hook up to the TV ahahhaha we tried it out and it's quite fun LOL.

Okay now I'm going to go back to throwing things violently in large plastic bags.

Edit: I AM SUFFERING FROM STUDIO 60 WITHDRAWAL.

No comments: