Tuesday, December 19, 2006

dreams

I've been having dreams-within-dreams, and sometimes I think they tell me to wake up, wake up! Sometimes I'm flying, sometimes I'm stuck in a timeloop, sometimes I wake up in the dream, fall asleep again and continue the dream in a dream. And it's all felt so very real.

Today I also felt light-headed and woozy, and even after a nap my head was still occasionally floating. I wonder if it's that I haven't had enough to eat, or too little sleep, for I haven't been eating a lot these days.

Just the other day I tasted vodka on my tongue and I longed for a drink. I know my head spinning has nothing to do with drinking. Maybe my brain knows I'm burning out and just wants to give me an excuse to stop working.

Someone's just asked me if they could dream of me tonight. I suppose that could be nice. I remember the first time someone whispered that he dreamt of me. It was a very sexy dream too and if my voice hadn't caught in my throat or if I wasn't so nervous I might have smiled.

I haven't kissed anyone for about a year I think.

I'll see if I can will myself to dream of a passionate romance tonight, only I don't really want to wake up and find out it's not real.

No comments: