Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jonny Stew

I like the sound of the name so much. Ahahaha.

**

You are a

Social Liberal
(63% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(43% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


**


I now own this month's Rolling Stone with Stephen and Jon on the cover! <3

**

I was walking home today and it was drizzling, and then this kind old man came up from behind me and offered to share his umbrella. Later he said that from the back he didn't know if I was a boy or girl. *bugeye* He found out I was studying media in TP and stayed at block 2 and I found out he used to write for a political newspaper in America and stayed at block 6. He said Singaporean journalists were great at doing their jobs overseas but when they come home they are so tame. He also knew who the Simsville head gardener is and he's only been staying here 10 months compared to my oh-let's-say 8 years of forever. *facepalm* I didn't ask his name.

No comments: