Friday, October 13, 2006

I love

awesome detailed plans

my rafflesian friends

ideas

exuberance

brilliant people

sweet things, like chocolate and some boys

being high on life

my mum

Izzy Izzy Izzy are you reading this? I found our HPOLRPGT production envelope last night, and it just shone with your brilliance. It was dated 24 Aug 2004. I guess it won't even get to be a HPALRPGT... ):


**

I'd love love, in the form of reckless teasing and blueberry tea, then happy silences and holding hands and not having to count stars. I want love to include hot soup and hot kisses, and also ice cream, and snow, so when we move we invent our own silly brand of steam. I want an eclectic sort of love, where we prance through the best sorts of rain imaginable. It will not be the love of fairytales; we will surprise each other. And we will know of the perfect little surprises, because love will whisper them in our ears.

It will begin a technicolour love, a bold love, a balmy love (and I mean everything it can mean); later, it will be a quiet love, a love that shows itself in the twinkle of an eye, the sort of love that knows what it is.

No comments: