Monday, September 25, 2006

making films

You know why that's such a great career?

Because every day, you do something new, and you never really know what's going to happen/change.

*

1. What's your favourite candy? I will count chocolate as a candy, and my favourite chocolate is dark chocolate. Warheads rock, too. My least favourite candy = lollipops.
2. What's your favourite holiday? Probably Chinese New Year. Christmas comes close.
3. World peace is... something that hopefully will happen. See also: beauty pageant, throwaway answer.
4. I'd like to buy the world... not. It would cost too much and be too much responsibility.
5. I'll kill you if you dress me... up like a Tiger Beer aunty because I CAN DO IT MYSELF TANKEW.
6. What music would drive you insane if it was played continuously over a long car trip? Hiphop/rap.
7. What music would *not* drive you insane if it was played continuously over a long car trip? Oldies. They will never grow old.
8. Don't tell anyone, but... a baby monkey is a monklet!
9. The world is about to end and you CAN'T have sex. What are you doing? Watching other people have sex.
10. Same sex couples are... having sex when the world is about to end.
11. Guns are... scary, except those entwined in roses.
12. And the winner for sexiest person in the world is... Jon Stewart.
13. And the winner for sexiest person you know personally is... Jon Stewart (one day it will happen).
14. What would you be doing if you weren't on livejournal? I'm not on livejournal. If I was and I weren't I would be on YouTube.
42. Is the truth out there? No, but the truthiness is in the talons of Colbert Jr.
16. What do you think of Disney? MAGIC.
17. You can't stamp a huge lion "Property of the zoo!" False.
18. What happens when they molt? ... Science..?
19. Which has happened more recently: You played a video game or you watched a show from a boxed set? I played a video game!
20. How much did it bug you that the number before the fifteenth question was forty-two?
Oh I didn't even notice.

No comments: