Saturday, July 08, 2006

Reverbere

Kay so I just came home from Reverbere 06 (RGS guitar concert) and it was fun I guess. I hope the audience didn't find the emceeing bad lah. Ok. So ok, Ade my co-host and I were given 2 comps each at the last minute, and I was all like zomg who should I ask to come. I almost didn't want my parents to come because I know that after every show I do, for anything at all, if my mum watched it and sends me home, the first thing she'll say to me when she sees me is something negative.

She'll like either not say anything about the performance and go something like when you get home pls pack your room, or she'll start with whatever was wrong with the performance.

Like tonight the first thing she told me was that my shoes were like tilted and I looked like I was going to fall over; then the second thing she said was that did I think my dress was too tight?

So I don't like it when my mum watches me.

My dad on the other hand, told me first thing good job!

:)

Isn't that what parents are supposed to do? I know I didn't do terribly, so just say good good for the sake of praise lah.

Anyway k when the photos come in from Ade I'll edit this post. Kbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EUNICE YOU WERE GREAT!

Especially the joke about us multiplying.

Yeah. My friend said your dress slit was abit high though. :)

Eunice said...

hahahah i know! omg. it was my prom dress. hahahhaha!