Thursday, July 20, 2006

BingeFest '06

When the Emo Monster eats at you from the inside, here's what you do: you go around eating other delicious things. ;D

Selena and I went binging at Fish&Co. today! We had too-strong cocktails which made our faces red like tabasco sauce. :$

Then we had choco ice-creams at Macs.

And then we MRTed to City Hall (almost not getting off) and walked to Suntec to KBox! KBox = Selena's awesome voice + my crappy singing, but it was okay cos I was singing crappy songs that warrented crappy singing! ;D

Here is my balance sheet:

Black Pepper Stingray $14.90
Lime Goggie (this tequila cocktail which tasted like cough meds and was waaaay too strong for the afternoon) $6.00
Soup Of The Day (French Onion) $3.90
Choco Ice-Cream (with chocolate rice sprinkles) $1.10
6 pc McNuggets Free (cos redeem with EZ Link card points one)
KBox (from 6.45 - 11pm) $22.14

Total $48.04

Oh My.

It was way too much fun too. ;D I am, thankfully, not emo any more. I don't even know why I was emo in the first place. I was going to blame Fysh, but it's not really his fault lah lol.

K now my multicam still haven't do. Wahrao eh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lime goggie ewww

Eunice said...

yeah i should have stuck with passionade. :\