Friday, June 23, 2006

wahrao

H'OK. So I wake up at 5am, right, cos I had a nightmare right, about completely screwing up the multicam group recording and falling out with Fysh about it. o_O So k I woke up, and all the lights are like on, and I'm like wondering why, right, and I go to the kitchen to get me a cold drink, and I see my brother there, cooking. Like, wtf mate.

So like, I suspect, he was cooking that spaghetti shtuff for his girlfriend, and that he was going to go out of the house, at like 530am, and go give her a romantic serving of pasta. OMG.

Wahrao.

4 comments:

Stella said...

oh!!! ur bro is sooooo sweet!!!!

but going to his girlfren's house at lyk 5am in the morning?? woah... is she even up yet?? LOL

ChR0 said...

wtfz.

plz tell me what i was saying. HAHA

Eunice said...

Stella: lol i think she was! cos he was smsing and all. maybe she was depressed or sth. but then again it might not have been it - he could have just been hungry...

however, my theory is highly likely because 1. she likes spaghetti and 2. he packed it in some tuppleware.


Fysh: no idea, mate. LOL.

Anonymous said...

gosh yr bro's cute. haha