Saturday, June 03, 2006

a full day


Met Jac at City Hall today to go for the Montage seminar and to collect our certs. Paid $10 to listen to Mr Eddie Sung talk and show us black-and-white pictures of rock stars.

Then my phone rang, rather loudly, in the middle of the talk. It was Sue Anne, who said "Hi2U I got tixXx to CARS u wan watch?"

... okay she didn't say that, but she had tickets to see Cars before anyone else and was giving me a treat!! I could not pass it up!! I abandoned Jac and went to the AllNewPictureHousePlace, Cathay. ;D

Cars = (Y)!! Predictable, but fuuuuun.

Ready 16... take 16!

After the show I went to get a Brazillian at the new Strip Co-ed!

Then I had Ben & Jerry's.

Then I walked around until the Customer Service Counter Person came back from dinner, and redeemed 2 lucky draw forms and a free Viva Cuba bandana. XD

Then I came home and now I have to clean up my room because my cousin is coming round tomorrow.

No comments: