Saturday, May 27, 2006

too cute



I want to sing hearts, too!

*

Tonight was a really really awesome run for Glass Menagerie. I was very impressed by Tim, because it was the first time I really felt like crying at scene 3 (bearing in mind I've watched the play millions of times before) - he was really tired, and the anger and frustration really came across.

I talked to him during the second act, when he had a long break. I think he's very professional. He's the best of all the cast at remembering lines, and I was talking to him about hosting (I was looking for insight for my broadcast journals) and he seems like a great blend of passion and professionalism. It was very nice talking to him; he gave me some useful information and things that are good to keep in mind. He's a cool guy.

Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve.

No comments: