Saturday, February 11, 2006

wtf

I keep missing people on msn. I think when my lappie is on standby it's still logged on. Maybe I should stop being "online" when I'm not at the computer.

Anyway... OMG LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY YO.

Year 1 is over. Can you believe it? It flew by so quick. A whole bunch of us went to town after MMPrin test (omg sellout rate + makegood = not teh sex) and Sharan, Stella and I went to KBox while the rest played pool next door. We hit ourselves with 90s nostalgia pop, it was so grand. Then we realised that the others had stopped playing pool and were waiting for us to finish so we could go for dinner. We'd thought they'd gone bowling! Well anyway for some strange reason I had no appetite... I think I'm not sleeping enough so I'm going to zzz soon after I post this.

So then teh girls went to Pat's (after getting rejected at Balcony -___-), where we happened to meet Andrea And Her Croonies. XD I had TWO SIPS OF BEER mwahaha so I kept my sanity. Called a cab (thanks Philip) and once we had the cab number confirmed, another one drove up to us so we hopped in instead. -_- Booked cab called 3 times, and I refused to pick up because I felt bad and I didn't want the taxi driver to fuck me up. So then Sharan picked up the phone XD and all was well.

I am a WUSS, YAY.

*

... argh I want to blog some more but I think I really should sleep, so yeah another time BYE.

1 comment:

FuSe said...

doh. i always do that.

call cab, then another comes. then when the called-driver calls me. just ignore LOL.

they won't blacklist u one lar :)