Sunday, February 05, 2006

some sort of mash potato

So recently my head and my heart have been full of all sorts of meshed up things which make me rightly confused. Sometimes I feel like I understand something and that I know what to do, and then it just flies out the window and I feel like hitting something.

Darryl D has been confusing. He is a scary man.

I also think I am falling sick, so I probably wasn't in the best of moods today. I think it is the lack of sleep. I think this semester has been a whole lot of rubbish, really. I need to buck up.

Edit: I think I've finally let it go. I feel free.

Edit2: ... so, lao tian ye, this is a test, huh? Fuck. Just. Okay. Test me? I'll pass with flying colours. I'm good. I'm fine.

Where got timing like that one?

Yeah, see what I mean. Moment by moment.

Edit3: I don't know what to think.

I don't know how to think.

No comments: