Friday, January 13, 2006

Thursday

So yesterday was my Day Of The Week I Was Looking Forward To. It didn't turn out bad, but maybe I expected too much, heh.

Drama class was wicked; at one point Paul (the teacher) gave us cards which told us what environment we had to go through, and then we had to mime out walking through it. He gave me "through a bowl of chewed up bubble gum". LOL. I wish I'd just put up my hand and said "can I do mine, just because it is so bizzare?" because there wasn't time for everyone to perform. Hahaha it would've been awesome though.

And then we created characters, so I was Antonio, a half-French half-Italian pizza maker whose childhood dream is taming tigers in the circus. He's sick of his job and his wife and he hates anchovies. =D

Madhats was cool because there was a new guy they picked up from the last show, lol. His name is Nigel and he's from New Zealand and he came to Singapore 6 months ago to be a lawyer here. He also sucked on Roger's finger. HAHAHA. Next show's which is on 1 Feb don't say I never tell you theme is luuuurve because it's 2 weeks before Valentine's, so all their games will be loveydovey and they are going to be trying new games/twists out. =D Cafe Celeb will be back too, I reckon, so people who miss it, HEAD DOWN! (Last night, JK Rowling, Lady Godiva, and *I think* some singer-person from New Zealand met in a cafe with a wonderful waiter because Roger is awesome.)

What wasn't that awesome about rehearsal is that when the ask-fors are famous/historical people or historial periods because I DUNNO ANYTHING lol. Oh well. I also speak too softly. XD

K 2 PM I SHALL GO DO MY PERCOM EMAIL THEN I AM DONE.

No comments: