Monday, January 09, 2006

there's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall

Today was a day of highs and lows. I woke up this morning without any formal wear, then I couldn't find my wallet, then I took a cab to school (oh shush; I'd already broken the "resolution" last week), and was more down and out than I wanted to be. I am also NOT chronically late for tutorial. DD needs to stop harping on it because it gets on my nerves.

Then we went to watch Wallace and Gromit, which is the most stupendously wonderfully stupid thing in the world. OMG. The Bad British Puns (BBP). Plus! Shitake Mushroom Penguins before that! Oh the love. <3 I was far more cheerful than I expected to be after that. A good bout of laughter is always what I need.

Back to school, and it wasn't before long that I got miserable again. I think the rain has a large part to do with it. It is so cold and wet it's depressing. What a way to start the new year! MC run-through wasn't fantastic either. Thank goodness my dad could come early to pick me up, and I could wait with Andrea and Sue Anne for their bus before I stood at the pick-up point, cold, hungry and alone.

Tomorrow's a holiday, so huzzah to that. I'll need to get my work done, of course, but I'd love to be out with Tiq or the brownEEZ or Teh Booze Gurls or something. Company does me good, I realise.

And I cannot wait for Thursday, because Thursday = Arts App dramaclass!!! + Madhatter Rehearsal!!! = a whole lotta fun XD

Drama class was incredibly cool if only because they played Space Jump. This is something I think I could definitely put all efforts into right now.

No comments: