Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a quiet afternoon

I paid my taxi driver $1.80 less than I should have because I had a $50 note and he didn't have change.

Felt rather bad about it.

*

I realised I haven't blogged as often as I would like to. I've been lazy, yes, but there are also things I don't want everyone reading, and there are things that are hard for me to say without spending a lot of time thinking about how to phrase them.

So what happened to my brother remains a mystery as he refused to tell me anything, what happened during last night's rehearsal is behind me now, and what happened to my heart is nothing I can do anything about.

I think I say this a lot, but brooding is tiring and my lazy nature thus dictates that I shouldn't.

Not for too long anyway.

*

This just in - I have decided to embark on Project Shutterbug, in which I aim to show Kenny Yong an entire roll of 36 shots with every single one of them "interesting", "well-framed" and "with depth of field" (as opposed to "normal", "normal" and "staged"), hurrah.

No comments: