Tuesday, January 03, 2006

good morning folks

HAHAHA I just interviewed my mum for my assignment. Then she said "okay lah can already lah you got so many pages sure A one". XD

*

School starts today! Because I am a Cool Poly Kid, school starts at 1 and lasts for 2 hours. =D And Madhatters tonight! It shall be a Good Day. I will Make It So.

*

I decided to make resolutions after much debate. Actually not much debate - I simply couldn't be bothered with it.

Then I changed my mind and thought oh what the heck. I shall let my dad hypnotise me into not doing my homework the day it is due.

So here we go -
Eunice's 10 Resolutions for 2006

  1. DELETE PROCRASTINATION
  2. ... erm I'll think of more later

edit: Here - have some Whose Line love! I was watching yesterday instead of doing my work or cleaning my room! ^_^

No comments: