Friday, December 16, 2005

When "snails" is a swear word

... it means Iylia is around.

*

Two Fridays ago, Evie, Stella, Sharan and I bought Bacardi Breezers and Vodka Mudshakes and went to Sun Plaza to booze. We all got high and giggly and girly and it was so fun.

So we wanted to go again. This time we had Evie, Stella, Sue Anne, Fysh, Philip and I. We'll never ask the guys along again because they cannot girltalk, LOL. We went to the Esplanade and sat near the always-changing exhibition-on-the-steps, and drank, and I had 2 bottles of things (one was blue and had a disgusting aftertaste according to Fysh; one was yellow and was supposed to be passionfruit). I got really woooozy, though not nearly high and giggly enough. :(

Cabbed home, then Maccers for dinner with the family, during which Matt called from China, and I was o_o and stammering and trying not to lapse into Singlish.

Anyway.

I was bored and Evie had made a quiz so I decided to make one too.

No comments: