Saturday, December 03, 2005

No night photo-orfy

It was raining, and too dark, and too late.

*

I'm beginning to feel the Christmas-ness of The End Of The Year. The first wave of carols is starting to hit me, and the soft tinkletinkle of sleighbells on the radio just makes me wish for snow. I'd love to walk down Orchard Road at night, taking in the fairy lights and Christmas songs and chilly December air.

Pictures, yes. We must take pictures too.

Of the people on the streets and the lights on the trees; and the cars whizzing by, rushing here, rushing there, because everyone thinks I must do my Christmas shopping early, but they don't find The Perfect Gift, but no matter, there's still time, and everything's left to the week before the 25th anyway.

This Christmas should be a special one for me. (:

No comments: