Monday, December 05, 2005

Many things

First off, happy birthday Bernie! You'll always be a wuss to us. (:

Second, this gacked from Jeanine:


Name: Eunice
Birthdate: 11 March 1988
Birthplace: Singapore
Current Location: On my bed
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Brown, some say it's blonde. The black is growing out, though.
Height: 165cm
Piercings: One on each ear
Tattoos: Have yet to find a Dark Mark one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Have my boy, yes.
FAVORITES
Food: Anything spicy
Candy: Dark chocolate. And then Warheads come close.
Number: 3
Colour: The colour of the sky
Animal: Dolphin, or hawk, or ocelot
Drink: Green tea
Alcoholic Drink: Bacardi Breezer, Malibu Pineapple, Snowball
Bagel: wtf
Letter: J... or something
Body Part on Opposite sex: ...hair? Eyes.
This or That
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberry - goes better with chocolate
Hot tea or Ice tea: Iced green tea plz kthx
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot chocolate
Kiss or Hug: Both; depending on who the other person is
Dog or Cat: Depends on my mood
Rap or Punk: Punk
Summer or Winter: Winter, only because we don't get it here
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny movies all the way
Love or Money: Love
YOUR...
Bedtime: Whenever I feel sleepy
Most Missed Memory: Lunchtime pictionary. I am pathetic like that.
Best phyiscal feature: I... don't know.
First Thought Waking Up: Fuckshitnowannasleep
Fears: Of screwing up and the unknown
Longest relationship: Hope this one will be
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank: *hic*
Ever Smoked: No
Pot: No
Ever been Drunk: Deliriously so.
Ever been beaten up: No
Ever beaten someone up: No
Ever Shoplifted: No
Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Yes
Been Dumped Lately: No, and I hope it won't happen in a while
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: Green?
Favorite Hair Color: Jet black, or blonde
Short or Long: (I'm assuming this is about hair) Longish
Looks or Personality: Personality
Hot or Cute: Cute
Drugs or Alcohol: Alcohol (SAY NO TO DRUGS!)
Muscular or Really Skinny: Skinny also can have muscle one wat
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: None
What country do you want to Visit: Every one in Europe
How do you want to Die: Happily dreaming in my sleep
Been to the Mall Lately: Tampines Mall lorh. Not hip one.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yeaaaahh
Get along with your Parents: Yeah
Health Freak: No
Do you think your Attractive: Only sometimes
Believe in Yourself: I think so
Want to go to College: Want to go to university
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Drink: Occasionally
Shower Daily: Most of the time
Been in Love: I thought I was, then decided I wasn't, then changed my mind again.
Do you Sing: In Kbox
Want to get Married: Yeah
Do you want Children: I think so
Have your future kids names planned out: I like the names Royston and Coraline.

Third, I think I'm PMSing. And there are suddenly so many things I find myself doing. Council, Open House, and assignments count, too (because I'm that huge procrastinator). There's something I have a right to be sad about as well. Tonight I sat in front of the TV with a chunk of ice cream cake. Then my dad came and asked to have some, and happily tucked in and stole my ice cream and then after it was all finished he left the container on the coffee table and said, "nah, wash up." I was angry at him for a while.

But I like that I'm doing things, I like that I'm busy; otherwise I would just while away my time. Love is keeping me alive as well. (:

No comments: