Saturday, December 17, 2005

boo to tests

I'm snuggled up under my blanket, listening to SoonSoon's voice and my Pandora in the background. The lecture a bit screwed up one - sometimes loud sometimes very soft. o_o Anyway.

My brother's bought dinner for me, so Imma have it now; my parents have gone off to some housewarming and I didn't go because I said I have to study (Journalism test on Monday; MMPrin on Tuesday). But I haven't touched the books powerpoint notes the whole day.

Okay so anyway, I'm going to eat, then I will come back and do my MMPrin quiz this week, then I will post whatever thing I need to post on the forums, then I will print out the powerpoint notes, including the summary lecture, as well as the email I sent out to the whole class, and I will snuggle up in bed again and I will study. Yes.

I have museum duty tomorrow. If anyone's interested (JC peeps, I guess; I don't think the poly kids will go, considering got midterm test the next day) - there're Xmas activities at the museum tomorrow, should be quite interesting. Plus, the new special exhibition on Power Dressing has opened, and my mum is damn on about it lah. Hopefully I can squeeze in studying for Journalism tomorrow.

Tata then.

Edit: Done with dinner. Everyone is dao-ing me on MSN. >:(

No comments: