Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shameless

I realise I've posted about 8 times today. o_o

Okay.

This post is for... *drumroll* my Christmas wishlist!

It doesn't mean anyone has to get me anything. Really. Really really. It's just a list of the stuff I want so that I can look at it and wonder when I'll be able to get them with my own money.

  1. Anansi Boys (paperback version with the notebook pages at the back)
  2. Christmas manicure! Ahahah or any type of manicure, really. Just. Nice nails.
  3. Cosmetics ^_^ for the vain girl in me
  4. Clooooothes omg jeans jeans and cool baby tees
  5. MOOLAH.
  6. A Brazillian wax ._.
  7. My mum wants to get me sunglasses for Christmas. Hmm.
  8. I'd prefer if she got me coloured contacts!
  9. A chio mp3 player (at least 1gb, with radio)
  10. Hats. Hats hats hats hats hats.
  11. Salsa lessons! So sexyyyy.
  12. Funky shoes!
  13. Guitar lessons ._.
  14. MORE MOOLAH.
  15. Paperchase notebook! You know my really nice and white and thick one I had last year with all the times of the day on it?
  16. SLR camera...
  17. HP Book 7 =(
  18. Bikini?
  19. Booooooze.
  20. Mah boy. (:

EDIT: People should also tell me what they want for Christmas!

No comments: